Last year when we found out I was pregnant with Ben, I started researching jogging strollers. I knew that I needed something that would be "easy" to run with but I also wanted something that would work as our only stroller. I didn't want to have multiple strollers around because they take up so much space.
A good friend of mine, who had a baby almost exactly a year before Ben's own due date, sang the praises of her BOB Revolution. I looked into it, was impressed with its reviews and put it on my registry with my fingers crossed that it would show up with a bow.
In October of last year my dear friends at Westwood Middle School threw a shower for another pregnant teacher and myself. Many people dear to me were at the shower and I was excited about all of the adorable baby items I was unwrapping. About halfway into opening presents, one of the teachers came in with the BOB, complete with a bow. I almost cried at their generosity. I was so surprised and excited to use it with my darling baby. It hasn't disappointed and Ben loves to go for walks/runs around town in it almost every day.
The best part of it is that every time I use it I think of all of the wonderful people who made my life in West Virginia so full and am thankful for each one of them.



No comments:
Post a Comment