Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 11--GPT


In college during my senior year the girls in my apartment and I had "GPT" or gray pants time. It was the time of day after our classes that we would all put on comfy pants and just chill out. This week Ben has been feeling a little under the weather and I decided we needed GPT all day. He stayed in his footie pajamas, I put on some comfy black pants and a sweatshirt and we hung out. He took a really long nap and I used that time to work on painting our kitchen cabinets. Today I am so thankful that I can stay at home with my little guy, chill in our pajamas and just hang out. He is feeling much better and I think he appreciated our relaxed day together. (We only made one trip to the hardware store.)







No comments:

Post a Comment